Buko Pandan Salad is a popular dessert in the Philippines. It is present on every party in The Philippines or during Christmas. Buko Pandan Salad is creamy and delicious made with green gulaman, pandan essence, coconut and milk. If you’ve been to The Philippines before, you’ll know ‘buko’ is a coconut
- 2 shredded coconuts
- 1 pack table of cream
- 1 can condense milk
- 1 ½ nata de coco
- For green gulaman ingredients
- 1 pack green jelly powder
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp pandan essence
Prepare green gulaman
- Gradually sprinkle jelly powder in a pot of 3 cups water ( not hot or boiling ).
- Stir until dissolved.
- Heat while stirring continously and wait until it boils
- Add sugar and pandan essence
- Transfer in a mold, let it cool and slice into cubes.
In a bowl combine all the ingredients starting with the shredded coconut, prepared green gulaman, all pupose cream and condensed milk.
Chill before serving!